- REFRIGERANT GAS
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Arkool Refrigerant Gas & Motor Capacitor
Frostbite, accidental ingestion... first-aid measures for refrigerants that must be mastered
【】1. Precautions for using refrigerant
1. Avoid entering highly concentrated water vapor. Although some refrigerants are not easy to burn under normal temperature and pressure conditions, their mixture can burn or even explode under high pressure and high concentration air conditions.
2. The storage of refrigerants should be far away from fire sources and high-temperature metal surfaces.
3. The toxicity of refrigerants is low, but high-dose inhalation of refrigerants (such as R407C) will cause anesthesia, and very high concentrations will cause abnormal heart rhythms and cause sudden death. If the concentration of R407C and R134a in a closed space is high, it will cause suffocation due to lack of oxygen.
4. Contact with refrigerants on eyes, hands and skin will cause frostbite. Please wear antifreeze gloves when contact is required.
5. The mixed gas with air shall not be used for pressure and leak detection tests.
6. Do not heat the reservoir containing the refrigerant, as the heating and decomposition will produce strong toxicity
and (R407C strongly corrosive) (R134a irritating) vapor ; If overheated, the reservoir will explode.
7. Do not hit or abuse the refrigerant bottle.
8. The refrigerant bottle must be placed vertically.
9. Use a suitable wrench to open and close the refrigerant bottle valve.
二. Refrigerant leakage and emergency treatment
When the refrigerant leaks, a lot of smoke emerges from the leak, and the surrounding environment has a strong irritating smell; the equipment, The pipeline is cold and severely frozen.
1. Protective measures, protective equipment and emergency procedures for workers:
1), delimit the warning zone according to the gas affected area, and evacuate unrelated personnel from the crosswind and upwind direction To the safe area.
2) For safety, keep away from leaking locations.
3) It is recommended that emergency response personnel wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus and general work clothes. Do not touch or cross the spill.
4) Cut off the source of leakage as much as possible. The sprayed water suppresses the vapor or changes the direction of the vapor cloud to prevent the water from contacting the leakage.
5) It is forbidden to directly impact the leakage or the source of leakage with water.
2. Environmental protection measures:
1. Cut off the source of leakage as much as possible. If there is good ventilation, a small amount of spillage can evaporate. If the spill volume is large, ventilate the area and cover it with sand or other suitable absorbent material.
2) Prevent liquid from entering drains, sewers, basements or work pits, and prevent gas from spreading through sewers, ventilation systems and enclosed spaces. Because its steam will cause suffocation.
3), the leaked gas is allowed to be discharged into the atmosphere, and the leaking place is kept ventilated
4), if combustion occurs, use fire extinguishing media to extinguish the fire. Flush the refrigerant tank to cool it down; or use a fire extinguishing device.
3. Emergency response measures
Low concentration inhalation can irritate the mucous membrane, high concentration R407C atmosphere will cause anesthesia, including loss of consciousness . Extremely high inhalation will cause abnormal heart rate and sudden death.
Acute poisoning: Mild cases show irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, rhinitis, laryngitis, and tracheitis; there may be corneal and skin burns. In severe cases, laryngeal edema, glottic stricture, airway mucosal cells shedding, airway obstruction and asphyxiation, toxic pulmonary edema and liver damage may occur.
Disposal method: If accidentally inhaled, the injured should be kept away from the high-concentration area, so that they can recover in a warm place. Give oxygen if necessary. If breathing stops or becomes weak, give artificial respiration and seek medical attention.
2, skin contact
skin contact with splashed liquid may cause frostbite.
If frostbite occurs:
1, soak the affected area in warm water kept at 38～42℃ for rewarming.
2, don't rub it. Do not use hot water or radiant heat.
3. Change contaminated clothing.
4. Use a clean, dry dressing and seek medical attention.
Warning: After frostbite, clothing may stick to the skin.
3, getting into the eyes
splashing liquid may cause frostbite, turbid crystals, corneal perforation, and even blindness.
If you accidentally get into your eyes, you should immediately rinse with eyewash or water, and do not close your eyes for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention immediately.
4. Ingestion by mistake
This situation is unlikely-but if it happens, it will cause frostbite.
Do not force vomiting. If the injured person is still conscious, he should wash his mouth with clean water and make him drink 200-300ml of water.
Seek medical attention immediately for further medical treatment and medical support.
For R407C, since cardiotonic agents can cause heart disease, adrenaline and similar sympathetic drugs should be avoided.
are important in ensuring start capacitor suppliers, and the machine is utilised by everyone from start capacitor suppliers to start capacitor suppliers.
Dazzle your next event with start capacitor suppliers air conditioner capacitor and to buy best product， only trust Hangzhou E cool refrigeration Co.,Ltd.
We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with refrigerant gas at a very competent price.
For most children start capacitor suppliers is a struggle. If that is also the case for your children, find the solution at Arkool Refrigeration.Arkool are your best choice.