Whether Containing Benzene Ring
Fat Hydrocarbon Saturation
R448A Refrigerant Contains
Low Odp Refrigerant
Packaging information: 12kg, 23kg, 54kg
Product Features & Benefits:
1. Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125, R134a, R1234ze and R1234yf.
2. Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition.
3. A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier.
4. Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1.
5. Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information.
6. Reduction of carbon emissions with a GWP 68% less than R404A.
7. Can be used in existing installations or for new installations.
8. Lower compressor discharge temperature at both medium and low temperature conditions.
9. The performance and properties closely match that of R404A and R22.
10. 5-10% higher energy efficiency than R404A.
The R-448A refrigerant for the replacement of R-404A is a non-azeotropic mixture of the (HFO) hydrofluoroolefin family. The R448A can be suitable for charging new or existing installations in commercial and industrial refrigeration applications, cold stores, refrigeration plants for large surfaces, refrigerated transport, freezing.
R448A is a non-flammable HFO blend, used as a replacement for R404A and R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration applications. It provides an excellent combination of low Global Warming Potential (GWP) and high energy efficiency and offers reduced compressor discharge temperature at medium and low temperature conditions.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.